3.24.2011





Do you ever come across something that just sort of takes your breath away?

In our world of ever increasing technology and mass produced, disposable stuff, it is often difficult to see past the ordinaryness of it all and dive straight into the mastery and divine creativity of something made entirely by hand.  But then something crosses your path.

That something was these Moses Baskets by Caderno Branco.

I first saw them featured on Bloesem Kids in April of last year and with longing heard myself say, "If we have another baby, this is the only thing that I will want". And then, I let it pass.

And so almost a year has passed and I still occasionally think about these stunning creations. Today, as the rain continues to drench the earth and keep us inside, I allowed myself to browse through their shop and engulf myself in every last image.

Yes, if we have another baby, this is the only thing that I will want.

By the way, the 2nd image is actually a doll basket - and if you have a little girl, you might just want to take a look at the rest of the collection. Click here

No comments: