8.03.2010



My new favorite thing: The Learning Tower from Little Partners. While we were away and I got to catch up on my blog reading, I stumbled upon some post somewhere that raved about this clever contraption. And I knew right away that this would be perfect for my oh so curious little man.

So I posted a "Wish to Buy" post onto my local mom's network and sure enough I found a mom willing to part with her well loved tower. With one string: that in 2-3 years she could potentially buy it back from me when her 3 month old is ready to use it. I of course agreed - because this is really what we should be doing with all of our baby and kid stuff. All of it.

And immediately, it was a hit. And indeed, it took him less than 24 hours to figure out how to climb up onto it. He is still working on the dismount though. But as you can see, he mixed his first bread batter today. And I made dinner, without the tugging at my pant legs.

One used learning tower, one baby who can now see what is going on and one calm and un-frazzled mama. Priceless.

No comments: