8.09.2010

Eat breakfast

ceramics by Dinosaur Designs

I love this. I love how it looks. I love how I think it tastes. I love the simplicity. Now if only my breakfast table could look like this every morning?

Since I have to start somewhere with my meal planning strategy, I am starting at the beginning: how we start our day.

And when I really looked at what we eat for breakfast and how we eat it, I realized that its not really the way I want it to be. So, breakfast planning it is.

Do you eat breakfast? Do you eat it in the car in between stop lights? Do you drink it as a Double Tall Half something or rather?

If you do eat breakfast at home, in a somewhat calm manner, do you like where you eat breakfast? Is it calm and beautiful?

This week, think about how you start every day. Perhaps there is a way to infuse just a bit of calmness and beauty early in the morning, that might just carry you all the way through. Well, at least until lunch time. I'll be doing the same.

No comments: